Friday, January 11, 2013

FAIL, FAIL, FAIL

Hi, remember when I said I was going to get up at 5am every day and workout? HAHAHAHAHA. It’s hard, dude. 5am is EARLY. I haven’t done it one lick this week and the result? Three pound weight gain. Yay me. Tomorrow is a new day, right? [Today was too but it didn’t happen] (And it’s Saturday which means I won’t have to wake at the ungodly hour of FIVE am).

***
Sophie has always had some issues with her clothes, ever since age three. She refuses to wear jeans or anything with buttons or zippers. She only wears one kind of socks (that I can’t find anymore) because all others are “wrinkly.” She does not have a dry skin issue. So yesterday morning was ROUGH as even shirts that she had worn previously were suddenly “itchy” on her. Pants that were her favs weren’t working. So she threw a fit and I yelled and there were tears and it was not a good start to the day. We each apologized to each other in the car on the way to school. Here was the result of the morning: me, pulling out shirt after shirt and pant after pant. The clock was ticking, we had to leave quickly; I didn’t even have time to eat breakfast due to her fit.
The thing is though that she has SO many clothes – clothes still with tags on them – that she never wears and when this issue arises the last thing I want to do is buy more clothes because it’s a waste of money.

Ugh, girls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SHOUT IT!