Saturday, January 22, 2005

Read It

Two posts in one day. I know what you’re thinking. You’re thinking, “Wow, she must be really bored.” Or you’re thinking “Nobody’s that interesting.” Or you’re thinking: “She can’t even keep her damn mouth shut for two hours!” Actually, I am just procrastinating: clothes to be put away, stories to read and write for class, a new job to find, etc.

Now I am almost scared to do this. I am about to recommend another blog site to you. No, not recommend. Insist that you read it. Now and every day from here on out. The reason I am scared is because this chick (and I mean that with the utmost respect) is a really, really good writer. And she is damn funny. I mean, I can barely get through a post without almost peeing in my pants (of course, this may also be an unfortunate side effect of “mommy-hood”). [Start with “The ones people ask about”] So I am worried that you, fellow worshipers of my wit and insight (okay, you, my three readers) will stop reading my blog in favor of hers. In addition to is fine. In favor of: not fine.

And I can’t diss my friend’s blog either, who can also be mildly amusing at times. Just kidding, B! It’s worth the read. (He's the one who told me about funny chick's blog).

K, I don’t know how private you like to keep yours, but I’d be happy to post.


3 comments:

  1. a curse on you for introducing me to yet another blog to read. as if i don't have enough to do, you lead me to an endlessly amusing, highly addictive site. you steal away at the few free minutes i have left unscheduled and, hey, a girl's gotta make time for the west wing, so you can't have any more...but this. tequilamocking bird may become a fave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tequila Mockingbird is the bomb. It's on my very, very short list. She's an amazing writer.

    Thanks for the shoutout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, thank you very much! for all the kind words, for the link, and most of all for taking time to read. i really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

SHOUT IT!